Thursday, July 19, 2007

An Introduction

After some much needed time off I am back to blogging. I say this every once in a while, however this time I may actually do it. For a while I thought I had run out of things to say, blogging was all the rage and in a effort not to be derivative, I stopped. This led to a problem.

You see, dear reader, I enjoy being snarky, making snide and usually obscure pop culture references, and irony (dramatic, not fashion). I make a lot of comments that I think are funny but most people don't get. This makes me sound like a dick and usually pretentious, which I may in fact be. This is a unintended by-product of being self-aware to the point of being neurotic combined with a deep love of all things pop and a fantastic memory. In an effort to share my wit and maybe even spark some dangerous conversation I have decided to vent here.

I plan to cover everything from why the album I bought yesterday is better than what you like to why "The Wizard of OZ" is over-rated and played out. My goal is to be original and hopefully a decent read. Please tune in, if I haven't pissed you off yet, I'm sure it's just a matter of time...

1 comment:

Mike H. said...

Glad to see you're back. Keep it up.